Depending on where you are located, the controller of your personal information under this policy may be different. We can confirm which processing activities are undertaken by which entity should you request this information.
- How We Collect Information
- Types of Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information and What is our Legal Basis for Using Your Information
- Cookies and Advertising
- How We Share Your Information
- Your Rights and Choices
- Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
- International Data Transfers
- How We Protect Information
- Data Retention
- Contact Us
- Directly from you, at your direction or with your consent
- From companies that use our products and services, including to host content
- From our vendors and business partners
- Automatically, from devices that you use to connect to our Online Services
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number
- Demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, and postal code
- Username and password for any account you may create with us
- Usage information, such as which content you view, start and stop times, when you view content, and similar information
- Payment or billing information
- Any information you choose to provide in connection with your use of the Online Services
- Fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a purchase of our products or services (e.g., when you pay or register to use our services):
- Provide you with the Online Services for which you have registered
- Provide you with any other services or products that you have requested, licensed or purchased
- As required to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests such as:
- Respond to requests, questions and comments and provide customer support
- Tailor the content we display to Site users in our communications, and in connection with the use of our Online Services
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, our Online Services, and other products and services we offer (including to develop new products and services)
- Conduct market research
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails have been received and read)
- Generate anonymized data for further data analytics
- Where you give your consent or consistent with your choices:
- Offer products and services that we believe may be of interest to customers
- Offer and administer promotions, sweepstakes, or other contests
- For legal reasons:
- Enforce our contractual rights
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues and software piracy
- Respond to requests by government or law enforcement authorities
We may also aggregate any personal information that we collect in connection with our Online Services, such that the information is no longer personally identifiable or attributable to you. We may use such aggregated information for our own legitimate business purposes without restriction.
Cookies and Advertising
We, our affiliates, our service providers, and our business partners may also collect certain information about the use of our Online Services by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, and other technologies
We and our service providers and business partners may collect information about Site users' online activities over time and across third-party websites. Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based do-not-track (“DNT”) mechanisms, we do not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time.
The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
- URLs that refer users to our Online Services
- Search terms used to reach our Online Services
- Details about the devices that are used to access our Online Services (such as IP address, browser type, and operating system information)
- Details about users' interaction with our Online Services (such as the date, time, frequency, and length of visits, and specific pages accessed during the visits)
Some of our business partners that collect information about your activities on our Online Services may be members of organizations or programs that provide you with choices regarding the use of your browsing behavior for purposes of targeted advertising. For example, you may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here, selecting your country, and then clicking “Choices” (or similarly-titled link). Mobile app users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising in mobile apps through members of the Digital Advertising Alliance by installing the AppChoices mobile app, available here, and selecting your choices. Please note that we may also work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above.
- The Endeavor family of companies
- Business partners
- Endeavor Streaming customers
- Service providers that perform services on our behalf or with whom we may collaborate, including:
- Customer service and support providers
- Partners with whom we jointly develop or offer products or services
- Advertising partners
- Survey and market research providers
- Analytics organizations
- Technology providers (including technology support, email and web hosting providers, email and text communications providers, and mobile app developers)
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf, including for the purposes of assisting us to perform business functions and operations, and professional services such as legal advisors, accountants and consultants
- With other parties with your consent and at your direction
We may also disclose personal information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend Endeavor Streaming's rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and the Online Services, users or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete that information.
You have certain rights and choices regarding Endeavor Streaming's processing of your personal information. We reserve the right to verify your identity in connection with any requests regarding personal information to help ensure that we provide the information we maintain to the individuals to whom it pertains, and allow only those individuals or their authorized representatives to exercise rights with respect to that information.
Please note that your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g., the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g., the maintenance of legal privilege). We endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Access and correction of your personal information: You may access the personal information we maintain about you by submitting a request to us using the contact details below. If we grant your request, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we maintain about you in the ordinary course of business, in a commonly used format. You may request access to correct any errors in your personal information. We may reject your request to access or correct personal information, as permitted by applicable law. If we reject your request, we will notify you of the reason(s) for the rejection.
- Portability of your personal information: Under certain conditions, you may request that we transfer your personal information to another entity in the format in which we maintain it in the ordinary course of business. We may reject your request, as permitted by applicable law. If we reject your request, we will notify you of the reason(s) for the rejection.
- Deletion of personal information: You may request that we delete your personal information that we no longer have a lawful basis to use. We may reject your request, as permitted by applicable law. For example, Endeavor Streaming may be required by legal other reasons to retain your personal information in its business records. If we reject your request, we will notify you of the reason(s) for the rejection.
- Objection to processing of personal information. Under certain conditions, you may have the right to object to our processing of personal information about you, including our use of your personal information for marketing purposes and marketing profiles.
- Restrict the processing of your personal information. Under certain conditions, you may have the right to require us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Withdrawal of consent: If Endeavor Streaming relies on your consent for the processing of your personal information, we will obtain your consent at the time we collect your personal information. To the extent provided by applicable law, you may withdraw any consent previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. We will apply these preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that Endeavor Streaming may no longer be able to provide you with the services.
Please contact us using the contact details below in the “Contact Us” section if you would like to exercise any of these rights or request more information. Where required by applicable law, we will notify you if we reject your request and notify you of the reasons we are unable to honor your request. With respect to individuals located in the EU/UK, where we are unable to resolve an inquiry or a complaint, you have the right to contact the data protection regulator in the European country in which you are based. A list of the data protection regulators and their contact details can be found here.
We may transfer personal information from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to countries that the European Commission has deemed to adequately safeguard personal information, in which case no additional safeguards are required in order to transfer this information. If we transfer your personal information to other countries, we will either transfer it subject to the recipient's compliance with standard contractual clauses, EU-US Privacy Shield, , or with your consent to the transfer, unless we are permitted by law to transfer personal information without such formalities. You may contact us for a copy of the specific safeguards applied to the export of your personal information.
Endeavor Streaming maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we maintain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Despite such efforts, however, please note that no company, including Endeavor Streaming, can fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions.
Our retention periods for personal information are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal information for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain assignment details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the assignment has expired. When we no longer need the personal information we collect, we either anonymize the information (in which case, we may further retain and use the anonymized information) or securely destroy the information.
Details of our EU Data Protection Officer are as follows:
Data Protection Officer
1600 Old Country Road
Plainview, NY 11803
Endeavor Streaming Subsidiaries
- Dice Lion Technology, LLC
- Dice Technology, LLC
- NeuLion, LLC
- Dice Technology Ltd.
- Dice Technology Ltd. – Polish Branch
- Strive Scandinavia Ltd.
- NeuLion, Limited
- NeuLion Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- NeuLion MENA DMCC
- NeuLion Real Estate, LLC
- TransVideo International Ltd.
- Beijing Digital TransVideo Technology Co., Ltd.
- Interactive Netcasting Systems ULC
- INSINC Technologies ULC
- Jump TV USA, LLC
- JumpTV USA Holdco, LLC
- NLD Parent, LLC
- NLD LLC
- NLD Holdings I, LLC
- Sonic IP, LLC
- NLD Networks (Europe) GmbH
- NLD International, LLC
- MainConcept GmbH
- MainConcept LLC
- MainConcept-NLD, LLC
- NLD – Tecnologia Ltda.
- NeuLion Japan LLC
- NLD-END UK Limited
- Sport International Group LLC
- Deportes Ya S.A.
- NeuLion USA, LLC
- NeuLion China Co., Ltd.
- NeuLion International, LLC
- NeuLion AC, LLC