Product Manager – US
WHO ARE WE?
NeuLion is the worldwide leader in creating interactive digital experiences for viewers across the worlds of professional sports, college athletics, cable and entertainment networks. We deliver, distribute and monetize live and on-demand content across every Internet-connected device imaginable and stand at the forefront of the media-technology revolution. There’s a reason the world’s biggest brands including NFL, NBA, UFC, BT, Carrefour, ITV, Univision, Big Ten Network, the Ivy League and more, trust and rely on us: we are proven to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital TV.
Working at NeuLion is fast-paced, fun and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. We work harder than anyone else because are passionate and believe in what we are doing! We are on a mission to continue to change the future of TV and this is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
An experienced product manager, with proven capability of delivering live or Video-on-demand OTT solutions.
THE EVERYDAY VIEW
Working as part of a cross-functional team, the product manager will be responsible for key components of the NeuLion platform.
The product manager will be expected to define roadmaps based on market evolution, competitor insights and an understanding of our existing client’s businesses. Working with engineering, design, project management and marketing, the product manage help design and devlop market-leading features into market – helping to transform the way people watch sports and entertainment in-home and on the move.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- Experience of working on Live or Video-on-demand streaming products
- A proven track record in product management and developer – ability to multi-task, motivate teams, and ensure project success
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and methodical, data-driven approach with attention to detail
- Self-starter, uses initiative to identify projects, define scope and troubleshoot problems
- Ideally passionate and knowledgeable about Sports
Please submit your application to Careers@NeuLion.com