ONE PLATFORM. ONE PROVIDER.
NeuLion Launches Version 3.0 of its OTT Dashboard
As part of the NeuLion® Digital Platform, the QoS Monitoring Tool is Designed to Scale to Millions of Concurrent Users
NeuLion, Inc. announces the launch of the OTT Dashboard 3.0, the company's QoS monitoring tool, available to NeuLion® Digital Platform customers.
NeuLion's new OTT monitoring solutions include real-time key performance indicators and consumer trend tracking data that can be used to increase viewer engagement, build brand affinity and create a more profitable online video business.
As part of the NeuLion Digital Platform, the OTT Dashboard 3.0, helps ensure the best quality video is delivered to all viewers while driving revenue by showing NeuLion customers real-time dashboards of key performance indicators across users, content, apps, operations and detailed CRM data for each registered end-user. The new UI widgets filter data into multiple scopes to create new correlations between different in-depth metrics.
The new version contains a real-time stream analysis engine that is designed to analyze the characteristics of adaptive streaming delivery, and additionally provides faster error detection and shorter mean time to recovery. Furthermore, the OTT Dashboard 3.0 helps uncover consumer's behaviors in real-time by connecting content, devices, location, and quality and seamlessly displaying the data in the all-new HTML5-based responsive design user interface.
The upgraded OTT Dashboard provides NeuLion customers with even more features helping them make informed business decisions based on real-time QOS and QOE critical data to drive enhanced content offerings, attract new customers and retain existing customers all while driving more revenue.
- New cloud service designed to auto scale to handle millions of concurrent users
- Real-time data stream analysis used to analyze the characteristics of adaptive streaming delivery
- Fully integrated with NeuLion ACE Analytics©
- Live views of OTT customer activations including application downloads, registrations, purchases, logins and authentications; all viewable by device type and location rolled up into real-time Key Performance Indicators
- Breakdown of users by paid, free, trials and more
- Content watched, most viewed videos with the ability to drill down to see what devices the content is being watched on and from where with easy filtering options
- Integration with Nielsen data to create one view of broadcast and OTT analytics together
- Retention history to see the value of your content driving returning views
- See real time programming effectiveness for linear channels, live events, and on-demand content that includes viewership by channel, duration, bitrate and viewing engagement time
“All of this is done in real time,” said Michael Her, Chief Technology Officer for NeuLion. “Our real-time OTT Dashboard offers our NeuLion Digital Platform customers QOS insights to the most granular detail and can now auto scale to handle millions of concurrent users.”
NeuLion specializes in the delivery of live and on-demand content worldwide in 180 countries for a global customer base that includes premium entertainment, news, sports and media brands.
Email our specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries