Location: Plainview, NY; London, UK
WHO ARE WE?
NeuLion is the worldwide leader in creating interactive digital experiences for viewers across the worlds of professional sports, college athletics, and cable and entertainment networks. We deliver, distribute and monetize live and on-demand content across every Internet-connected device imaginable and stand at the forefront of the media-technology revolution. There’s a reason the world’s biggest brands including NBA, Univision, SKY, NFL, UFC, the English Football League, World Surf League, Big Ten Network, the Ivy League and more, trust and rely on us: we are proven to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital TV.
Working at NeuLion is fast-paced, fun and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. We work harder than anyone else because are passionate and believe in what we are doing! We are on a mission to continue to change the future of TV and this is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Project Manager will have the ability to identify, coordinate, and integrate the activities of multi-disciplined teams to manage the architecture, design, development, release and maintenance of the NeuLion platform. Responsibilities will include program development, budgeting, planning and design, scheduling, conflict resolution, contract adherence, risk management, and full life cycle project execution within budget and schedule. The Project Manager will assist management in the development and implementation of project management industry best practices within the organization. The Project Manager has the primary responsibility for client satisfaction, schedule and budget adherence, and providing oversight to assure project success.
THE EVERYDAY VIEW
· Responsible for supporting the management of the complete lifecycle of the project
· Provide support to the Account Manager by performing activities such as estimates, planning, and providing status updates and reports
· Provide insight on options, risk and cost vs. benefit
· Coordinate requirements, development, testing, UAT and other functional activities across project teams
· Analyze contract requirements and develop project-specific deliverables to enable successful project implementation
· Analyze and resolve technical, commercial and operational issues to provide high quality services, and enhance customer and supplier relations
· Develop resource plans, which contain buy-in from multiple groups to align appropriate/qualified talent to support activities to successfully complete the project
· Interact with Technical and Business stakeholders to perform analysis of business requirements
· Experience in operations and maintenance including management of multiple release
· Troubleshoot problems and develop recommendations and solutions for the client and development team
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years of applicable experience; Preferred majors and minors include Computer/Management Information Systems, Information Management & Technology,
· Minimum 4 years technical project management experience
· Knowledge of requirements gathering techniques and requirements management tools
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills are a must
· Excellent conceptual, analytical, decision-making and planning skills, and the ability to manage in a highly diversified, changing environment enforcing shared responsibility for outcomes
· Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
· Must be able to work independently taking ownership of assignments and seeking creative solutions
· Capable of coordinating work efforts of multiple groups
· Working knowledge of programming, networking and infrastructure and/or server administration is desirable but not required
· Must be flexible, adaptable to change, and able to multi task in a fast-paced diverse environment
· Agile Software Project experience a plus
· Experience in operations and maintenance including management of multiple releases, 24x7 on call support, and tier 3 support