Technical Support, Broadcast Media
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
NeuLion are setting up a new Technical Operations Centre in London to support a number of live sporting and entertainment events throughout Europe and are looking for strong candidates to help grow the team.
We are looking for a Senior TOC Engineer responsible for running the daily signal acquisition tasks as well as monitoring and 24/7 live stream support. There is plenty of opportunity for advancement within the organization.
THE EVERYDAY VIEW
Our operators are responsible for:
- Signal Acquisition and encoding both video and audio feeds to be distributed to live video substitution and editing tools.
- Recording archives of live events.
- Escalating video, audio, and technical issues to appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
- Coordinating with clients via phone, email or chat.
- Monitoring several 24/7 live video streams
- Providing on-site and remote desktop support to provide basic trouble shooting steps.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A strong candidate should exhibit the following characteristics:
- Good with technology; quick learner
- Knowledge of live streaming, including but not limited to video and audio codecs, frame rate, bitrate, and resolution settings
- Should be able to identify elements of a sports broadcast
- Knowledge and experience with ISDN audio equipment.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to perform complicated tasks in high pressured situations
- Experience working in a user support atmosphere
- Strong communication, time management, customer service, and organizational skills
- Strong desire to work in sportsTo apply, please click HERE and follow the instructions