IT Support Technician/Engineer
Location: Plainview, NY
WHO ARE WE?
NeuLion is the worldwide leader in creating interactive digital experiences for viewers across the worlds of professional sports, college athletics, cable and entertainment networks. We deliver, distribute and monetize live and on-demand content across every Internet-connected device imaginable and stand at the forefront of the media-technology revolution. There’s a reason the world’s biggest brands including ESPN, Univision, SKY, NFL, UFC, World Surf League, Big Ten Network, the Ivy League and more, trust and rely on us: we are proven to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital TV.
Working at NeuLion is fast-paced, fun and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. We work harder than anyone else because we are passionate and believe in what we are doing! We are on a mission to continue to change the future of TV and this is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Junior to Mid-Level IT Support Technician/Engineer will provide IT support to our employees and clients.
THE EVERYDAY VIEW
- Technical Client Ownership responsibilities for assigned accounts including compiling, reviewing and reporting.
- Configuration, requesting & assembling quotes, installation and troubleshooting of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, disk drives, PCs, network servers, routers, and firewalls.
- Diagnose IT and computer systems issues; hardware, software, networking, server, VPN and operator problems.
- Provide technical support both via phone and onsite service.
- Install, remove, test and configure PC operating systems, software and hardware.
- Provide user assistance as needed on operating systems, software and hardware usage and procedures.
- Provide on-call emergency services after business hours, holiday and weekends as required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Must be familiar with some of the following technologies
- TCP/IP network troubleshooting
- MS Windows 7, MS Small Business Server and Windows Server platforms
- Exchange server
- Microsoft Office
- Antivirus and Anti-Spam technologies (Symantec, AVG, etc, )
- Backup software including Backup Exec
- General networking and network administration
- Firewalls (SonicWall, Cisco)
- Ethernet Network Cabling
- VPN remote access configuration & troubleshooting
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GroupPolicy
- Virtualization technologies
- Website implementation and administration (IIS)
Requirements and Certifications
- 3 years or greater of IT Support experience
- Certification: MCSA, MCSE or MCITP and Cisco CCNP, Citrix CCA, VMware VCP, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC), PMI-PMP is a plus.
- A.A. of B.A. degree in computer science or related discipline preferred.
Please submit your application to Careers@NeuLion.com.