Senior Sales Engineer
NeuLion is a leading provider of over-the-top digital entertainment technologies for professional sports federations and clubs, pay TV operators, broadcasters and premium content retailers. Our end-to-end digital platform delivers, distributes and monetizes live and on-demand content across every Internet-connected device imaginable and powers the world’s biggest sports and entertainment brands including CCTV, Sky, English Football League, ESPN, Eleven Sports Network, NFL, UFC, MLS, World Surf League, and more. We are a proven provider of the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of OTT video distribution. We are on a mission to continue to change the future of TV and this is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company!
We are searching for an exceptional person to join our global sales engineering organization for the NeuLion Digital Platform. We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital technology and has a proven track record in digital media within the enterprise platform or managed/cloud services industry. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication skills.
- To continue NeuLion’s success and growth in the Japanese market by acquiring new clients.
- To build clients’ trust in NeuLion's technical capability throughout the sales process.
- To be the link between the clients’ technical leadership and NeuLion's product and operations teams.
- Develop deep knowledge of NeuLion's core platforms and services to architect technical solutions that achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Serve as the primary technical lead supporting the Japanese sales and business development team across a wide range of sales engagements with sports federations and clubs, pay TV operators, broadcasters and premium content retailers.
- Take ownership of all aspects related to the technical sale of NeuLion’s platform including technical solution documentation such as proposal documents, presentations and responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Deliver technical presentations to prospective clients including demonstrations of NeuLion’s customers’ services and NeuLion’s back office systems.
- Represent NeuLion at industry conferences and trade events.
- NeuLion’s Japan headquarters in Tokyo.
- The successful applicant will join NeuLion’s global sales engineering team.
- BA/BS or equivalent required (software or business focused desired)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Japanese)
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience in a customer facing environment such as technical sales or consulting
- Knowledge of video encoding technologies and content delivery network (CDN) techniques
- Enthusiastic, passionate self-starter
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers
Please submit your application to Careers@NeuLion.com