Customer Experience Analyst
Location: Sanford, FL
WHO ARE WE?
NeuLion is the worldwide leader in creating interactive digital experiences for viewers across the worlds of professional sports, college athletics, cable and entertainment networks. We deliver, distribute and monetize live and on-demand content across every Internet-connected device imaginable and stand at the forefront of the media-technology revolution. There’s a reason the world’s biggest brands including NFL, UFC, Univision, Big Ten Network, the Ivy League and more, trust and rely on us: we are proven to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital TV.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are searching for a full-time Customer Experience Analyst for our business operations team willing to work non-standard business hours, including evenings and weekends when needed to observe call center peak traffic times.
THE EVERYDAY VIEW
The Customer Experience Analyst will be the primary lead in collecting and reporting data, and proposing and implementing initial and continuous process improvements to our customer support efforts. Focus will be on identifying innovations needed to achieve significant positive change to customer support efforts to streamline processes and increase client satisfaction. The Customer Experience Analyst will serve as a dedicated resource to work directly with the Customer Support Manager, team leads and others to support consumers of digital subscription services. They will drive continuous improvement across all aspects of the customer support organization, and will play a key role in sustaining a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Collect and collate Customer Support data from different systems, analyze the data, create professional reports to present to external clients and company managers.
- Identify client product issues from data collected, collaborate with different team leads and clients, and make recommendations to reduce/eliminate product issues.
- Identify recurring customer concerns/issues and assist Customer Support Manager with developing documentation and training for Customer Support teams.
- Identify call center peak traffic based on products and clients and make recommendations to Customer Support Manager to maximize effectiveness and provide ideal coverage.
- Bring forward to management and leadership new process improvement project opportunities and serve as champion for driving process improvement and awareness.
- Participate in the Knowledge Management process through creation and updating of documentation.
- Improve customer support process across multiple products through regular reporting and analysis of continuous process improvements for internal teams.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and apply best practice to areas of improvement.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.A./B.S. in Business Administration or other related field.
- 3+ years experience collecting data and analyzing data in a call center environment.
- 3+ years experience with customer support/service software, databases and tools.
- Excellent knowledge of support methods and techniques.
- Strong analysis and data parsing skills.
- Strong experience with Microsoft products (including Word and Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills, including presenting information to clients and proposals to senior management.
- Experience leveraging social media tools.
- Strong time management, multitasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions.
- Positive, customer-obsessed attitude and solutions-oriented outlook.
Please submit your application to Careers@NeuLion.com.