Sr. Security Administrator
Location: Plainview, NY
WHO ARE WE?
Working at NeuLion is fast-paced, fun and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. We work harder than anyone else because are passionate and believe in what we are doing! We are on a mission to continue to change the future of TV and this is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Plan, execute and lead security audits across an organization.
- Spearhead vulnerability audit process such as PCI, SOX, SOC2 etc.
- Collect monthly, quarterly and annual evidences required for annual audit process like PCI, SOX and SOC2.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures.
- Spearhead audit process GAP analysis, forensic investigations and mitigation procedures.
- Act as a key liaison between management, programmers, risk assessment staff and auditors.
- Perform internal and external vulnerability testing, risk analysis and assessment of the monthly scan results.
- Accurately interpret audit and scan results against defined criteria.
- Establish plans and protocols to protect the information systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents. Document and provide a thorough post-event analysis.
- Discover and validate critical asset list for the audit process using network discovery tools.
- Collaborate with departments to improve security compliance, manage risk and improve effectiveness of the overall security compliance.
- Communicate and liaise a diverse team of Network Engineers, System Administrators, Development team and IT professionals.
- Institute organization-wide training in security awareness, protocols and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Working knowledge of regulatory and industry data security standards (e.g. FFIEC, HIPAA, PCI, NERC, SOX, NIST, EU/Safe Harbor and GLBA).
- Working knowledge of penetration and vulnerability testing tools.
- GSEC, CISSP/SSCP or CISA certification
- Install, configure and monitor FIM & SIM software.
- Network protocols and packet analysis tools
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Bachelor of engineering in computer science
- 5 years minimum experience