New Business, Sales Director
Job Position: Sales Director
Locations: San Francisco, Seattle, Portland
NeuLion: where technology, sports and entertainment are in our DNA. We are a leader in delivering live and on-demand content to any Internet-connected device imaginable and strive to be the first-to-market with innovative, digital experiences that change the way viewers consume content.
We’re dedicated to making it easy and fun to watch content anytime, anywhere by doing things a little differently. We are focused on creating the best experiences for consumers and in turn grow the digital marketplace one screen at a time.
Working at NeuLion is fast-paced, fun and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. We work harder than anyone else because we are passionate and believe in what we are doing! We are on a mission to continue to change the future of TV and this is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company.
The New Business, Sales Director is responsible for the strategic objective of maximizing revenue generation within their assigned territory through new customer acquisition that will help them become more successful and profitable online. Success for the SD will be created through but not limited to:
- Developing a strategic sales plan, which includes proactively developing account plans, as well as maximize the territory opportunities through new accounts
- Utilizing marketing resources to create and manage a high volume sales pipeline through execution of their sales plan
- Articulate NeuLion’s value proposition to C-Level executives and corporate decision makers
- Managing and driving contract negotiations to ensure customer satisfaction and adoption of NeuLion technology
- Working in integrated partnerships with NeuLion sales engineers to ensure consultative engagement with prospects and customers
- Negotiating contracts that maximize customer usage and satisfaction
- Record customer development activities within our CRM to ensure forecast accuracy.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years successful sales experience in system / solution sales.
- Proven Track Record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quotas of 2 million and higher through direct field sales
- High ethics, integrity, and personal drive
- Strong knowledge of Internet and telecommunications concepts and demonstrate the ability to discuss them with intelligence and conviction
- Ideal candidates will bring with them a range of Internet industry-related contacts
- Strong background in Internet infrastructure and/or enterprise solution software required.
Please submit your application to Careers@NeuLion.com