Billing and Reporting Engineer
Location: Plainview, NY
WHO ARE WE?
NeuLion is the worldwide leader in creating interactive digital experiences for viewers across the worlds of professional sports, college athletics, cable and entertainment networks. We deliver, distribute and monetize live and on-demand content across every Internet-connected device imaginable and stand at the forefront of the media-technology revolution. There’s a reason the world’s biggest brands including NBA, Univision, SKY, NFL, UFC, English Football League, World Surf League, Big Ten Network, the Ivy League and more, trust and rely on us: we are proven to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital TV.
Working at NeuLion is fast-paced, fun and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. We work harder than anyone else because are passionate and believe in what we are doing! We are on a mission to continue to change the future of TV and this is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Billing and Reporting Engineer to join our business operations team. You will assist in the management and growth of a large scale eCommerce solution enabling TV everywhere with a worldwide leader specializing in digital video broadcasting, distribution and monetization. You will build and manage solutions and processes that will grow and solve critical business needs. You will learn and implement new business processes and automate them with today's and tomorrow's technologies. You will be exposed to many exciting projects that will broaden your industry experience and continuously enhance your skills with new challenges.
THE EVERYDAY VIEW
- Work with the project management team to gather, understand, and implement product and promotional offerings
- Manage product offerings: creating, editing, price changes, cross-sells, up-sells, bundling, reporting
- Manage promotional offerings: creating, editing, generating, reporting
- Business user testing and documentation: Work with development on feature and functional testing of the product management components
- Produce and provide functional specifications and use cases for payment solutions, work with development on the requirements
- Analyze technical internal and external interfaces to payment service providers and document the integration points and processes.
- Manage and monitor issues arising with payment service providers
- Work with customer support on issues related to payment processing and subscription access and provide resolution or corrective actions
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field and 2 years of ecommerce analysis experience.
- Must have a high degree of initiative and strong analytical skills
- Must have advanced skills in report development, SQL queries, functions and stored procedures off of transactional databases
- Proficiency with SQL and relational database concepts
- Must have a working knowledge of, and be familiar with Windows operating systems, scripting, task scheduling, and other Windows based applications
- Familiarity with Web-based technologies including Java, HTML, XML, services
- Experience in full implementation life cycle required (requirements gathering, testing and post-live support)
- Experience in a technical role that has business facing aspects
- Experience in meeting directly with business managers and their teams without direct support from their manager
- Experience gathering business and technical requirements
- Experience in a highly complex transactional environment
- Ability to multi-task and participate in a complex portfolio of projects
- Ability to work with closely with technical teams and business teams
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and complex environment as a part of a team
- Ability and passion to quickly learn new systems, tools and procedures to assist in ecommerce and IT data solutions
- Have strong interpersonal, collaborative, communication skills with clients and payment service providers
- Detail oriented
Please submit your resume to Careers@NeuLion.com.