Software Engineer - iOS
Location - San Diego
THE BIG PICTURE
At NeuLion we are always finding new ways to interact with our fans and connect them to the sports they love. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary. The NeuLion Mobile Engineering team leads the development of some of the most downloaded and successful iOS apps for clients such as the NFL, UFC, NBA, NCAA College Athletics and many more.
DivX San Diego office is looking for a Software engineer with required technical depth and breadth in development of software for various mobile platforms with focus on iOS.
THE EVERYDAY VIEW
The Senior Software Engineer plays a leading role on a high performance team. The successful candidate will lead the development of quality code for multiple NeuLion apps and will define and enforce coding standards and development best practices. The Senior Software Engineer owns the technical implementation of projects and is expected to provide training, guidance, and mentorship to other members of the team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 6 years of hands-on professional development experience with Objective-C and iOS
- Experience working a significant consumer app that is currently available in marketplace
- Experience Objective-C programming and Xcode
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as AV Foundation, Core Animation, etc.
- Demonstrated experience developing applications leveraging XML/JSON
- Solid understanding of data models and data access architecture and optimization
- Strong understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design patterns and concepts
- Strong understanding of server side software, scalability, performance, and reliability
- A sound understanding of HTTP and REST-style web services is required.
- Must demonstrate solid organization/communication skills
- Experience with Apple Push Notification Services iOS Frameworks and Memory Management
To apply, please click HERE and follow the instructions