Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Plainview, NY
WHO ARE WE?
NeuLion is the worldwide leader in creating interactive digital experiences for viewers across the worlds of professional sports, college athletics, cable and entertainment networks. We deliver, distribute and monetize live and on-demand content across every Internet-connected device imaginable and stand at the forefront of the media-technology revolution. There’s a reason the world’s biggest brands including ESPN, Univision, SKY, NFL, UFC, MLS, World Surf League, Big Ten Network, PAC-12, the Ivy League and more, trust and rely on us: we are proven to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital TV.
Working at NeuLion is fast-paced, fun and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. We work harder than anyone else because are passionate and believe in what we are doing! We are on a mission to continue to change the future of TV and this is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are searching for an exceptional person to join our business operations team.
THE EVERYDAY VIEW
- Validate implementation against functional and technical specifications.
- Set-up and maintain testing environments.
- Create, maintain and review test plans and test cases.
- Outline how the tests will be executed for a project and set up data preparation for specific test scenarios.
- Analyze reported bugs and collaborate with customer support and developers to prioritize and resolve issues.
- Carry out Functional, Integration, Regression and Stress testing.
- Perform test cases and maintain associated test records.
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years in a Quality Assurance Engineer position.
- Familiar with Internet video/audio streaming technologies a plus.
- Experience with web technology, database, computer networking.
- Experience with computer hardware, network configuration,
- Strong troubleshooting and documentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self prioritizing and team player.
Please submit your resume to Careers@NeuLion.com.