Customer Relations Manager – Ticketing/Donor
JOB POSITION: Customer Relations Manager – Ticketing/Donor
LOCATION: Sanford, FL
BASIC FUNCTION:The Ticketing/Donor Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) is responsible for all aspects of customer relations. They work closely with all internal departments to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with all NeuLion products and services. This position works with the customer to evaluate the customer’s day-to-day needs as well as the organization’s long term terms business goals. The CRM must be able to confidently lead new customer implementations, as well as provide training and support on all Product functions. Customers will include collegiate and professional sports organizations in the Unites States.
- Develop skills needed for all aspects of implementation and ongoing support of all products in the Ticketing/Donor family.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for assistance via email, phone, and live chat.
- Take a new customer from kick-off call to comfort zone by managing the implementation project end-to-end.
- Provide timely, clear and positive communication with the partner and internal team members of the requirements for implementation and milestones.
- Coordinate with other team members as needed to achieve project milestones.
- Remain knowledgeable about current product functionality, the status of bug fixes and product enhancements.
- Provide partner training via online conference or on-site as needed.
- Follow best practices established for implementation, support, and training.
- Advise customers on best practices, with an eye to increasing customer’s revenue and membership.
The Ticketing/Donor CRM must have strong knowledge of ticketing system management within the collegiate athletics ticketing and donor markets. Extensive box office experience is essential, as is an understanding of donor and sponsorship management. The CRM will be responsible for evaluating business processes and assisting customers to develop strong business practices.
The successful applicant will be detail-oriented, work well under pressure and have the ability to meet stringent deadlines and balance multiple projects at the same time. The ability to communicate well and develop positive working relationships with both clients and staff in a team environment is essential, as is the ability to work with a minimum of supervision. A college degree is preferred.
- A proven understanding of the ticketing industry.
- Experience in collegiate athletic ticketing required; ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years experience in ticketing at the BCS level.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and customer care skills.
- A pro-active nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and analysis skills.
- A calm, patient and professional manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required; strong working knowledge of Excel is preferred.