Location: Plainview, NY / New York, NY
WHO ARE WE?
NeuLion is the worldwide leader in creating interactive digital experiences for viewers across the worlds of professional sports, college athletics, cable and entertainment networks. We deliver, distribute and monetize live and on-demand content across every Internet-connected device imaginable and stand at the forefront of the media-technology revolution. There’s a reason the world’s biggest brands including NBA, Univision, SKY, NFL, UFC, the English Football League, World Surf League, Big Ten Network, the Ivy League and more, trust and rely on us: we are proven to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital TV.
Working at NeuLion is fast-paced, fun and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. We work harder than anyone else because are passionate and believe in what we are doing! We are on a mission to continue to change the future of TV and this is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are searching for an exceptional person with an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity and great analytical reasoning skills.
THE EVERYDAY VIEW:
- Work on multiple projects for multiple devices and manage time effectively
- Participate in the full life cycle of a project including requirements gathering, research and solution proposal supported with documentation
- Consult with technical leads on identification of problems and suggest solutions for the resolution of coding issues
- Pivot to use new technologies and techniques and adapt to dynamic business requirements
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience working in software development
- Significant experience developing in at least one of Java, C++, C#, Python
- Firm understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Ability to solve complex problems independently, as well as part of multiple teams on overlapping projects.
- Experience with the Agile Methodology
- Passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
Please submit your resume to Careers@NeuLion.com.