Copyright Policy: Intellectual Property Rights: NeuLion
NeuLion, Inc. and its corporate affiliates (“NeuLion”) respect the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe in good faith your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following to NeuLion’s Copyright Agent:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works, a listing of such works;
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit NeuLion to locate the material;
3. Information reasonably sufficient for NeuLion to contact you: name, address, phone number and email address;
4. A statement, made by you, that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
6. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
NeuLion’s Copyright Agent can be contacted as follows:
4790 Eastgate Mall
San Diego, CA 92121
Attn: Copyright Agent
By Electronic Mail:
Please address all notices to the “Copyright Agent” and write “Copyright Notice” in the subject line.
Updated July 2, 2015